Frequently Asked Questions
This is a growing list of questions we get as it relates to the historical society.
- Where is the Historical Society?
- We currently do not have any type of storefront that you can visit. Our quarterly journal "The Historian" can be found in book stores and gift shops at tourist destinations across the valley. We do have a handful of other books and videos also available.
- How do I contact the society?
- You can either snail mail us at PO Box 982, Alamosa, CO 81101 or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use the Contact drop down menu to get email addresses for some individual board members.
- What can the society help with?
- The Society has a number of individuals with various experiences as they relate to history, archaeology, heritage and preservation. If you have any questions or ideas as they relate to these areas please feel free to contact us.
- How do I join?
- You can Join the Society by sending a check to PO Box 982, Alamosa, CO 81101. Regular Member $15, Associate Member $25, Sponsor Member $50, & Patron Member $100. All members will receive all the publications produced for the year. Associate, Sponsor, and Patrons get their name in the back of the Historian.